Foldable Sterilizer for Your Menstrual Cup
- Quick and effective cleaning of your menstrual cup (instead of boiling)
- Foldable and therefore easy to transport
- Clean transport for your menstrual cup
- Rinse the menstrual cup and sterilizer with water.
- Fill the sterilizer up to the mark (first fold line from the top) with clean water.
- Place the menstrual cup in the center. You can (but don't have to) close the lid of the sterilizer.
- Put the sterilizer in the microwave for 3-5 minutes at medium power (about 750 - 800 watts). Make sure that the grill function of the microwave is not turned on! The water must boil to achieve the necessary disinfecting effect.
- Attention! After the cleaning process, the sterilizer contains hot steam. Let the sterilizer cool down in the microwave for at least 3 minutes before removing it.
No Microwave Available?
- In the oven, the (closed, filled with water) sterilizer should "bake" on baking paper at 180 degrees Celsius for about 10 minutes.
- The sterilizer is also suitable for cold sterilization with denture cleaner.
- Menstrual cups should be air-dried and therefore not stored permanently in the sterilizer – only during sterilization or transport.
- You don't need to sterilize the menstrual cup after each use. During your period, it is sufficient to rinse it daily with cold water. We recommend sterilizing it at the beginning and end of your period.